Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nothing too exciting, just my big 2-6....

Had a good day/week. Celebrated my 26th birthday; it was my first birthday away from home, so nothing too exciting happened.... My hubby did make me a birthday cake tho and it was very yummy. We didn't have the right birthday candles so this is what I got :)  

He is so creative....... (they were actually candles from last year but we had forgotten to use them...)



On my Birthday we made a homemade pizza; it was fun and very yummy!




Today was a fun day; we both went and got pedicures. Yes, Chris got one too, they are not just for girls. Now guys, don't knock it till you try it, they are very relaxing!
After we got pedis we went to Mcalister's, Love that place! and LOVE their sweet tea!!!!



I am such a little kid. I spent part of my day coloring and there is my tea!!!
We had the patio door open all day; the weather was so nice and cool. I love fall, it is my favorite time of the year!



And this is how I get to end each and every single day, with the love of my life. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband!!! and it doesn't hurt that he is unbelievably amazing to look at!!!

I love you Christopher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment